Self Catering Accommodation
1x ground floor double
1 x twin first floor
(2 single zip-lock beds creates a super king)
1x double, first floor
Ground floor shower room & toilet,
first floor bathroom with small bath,
kitchen, living room, dining room
VISIT OUR GALLERY
Weekly prices from £350
Minimum of 3 nights stay available. Long lets available please contact us
- Wood burning stove
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Freezer,
tumble dryer TV with Free view, DVD, Wi-Fi, hair dryer selection of books,
games, DVDs & toys
- Welcome hamper with a selection of essentials (contents may vary)
- Fuel starter pack Inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels Inc. in rent
- Travel cot, high chair, potty, seat & step available and secure bike/buggy storage
- Private secure parking for 2 vehicles
- Enclosed lawned garden, graveled patio area with furniture & BBQ
- Well-behaved pets welcome (maximum 2), arrangements prior to arrival
(Dog Bed, bowls & outside dog wash area with hot and cold tap available)
- Sorry, no smoking (this includes e-cigarettes )
- Closest pub/Restaurant Patrington country Club 5 miles
Shops/garage/takeaway 6 miles
- Small metal foldable door ramp
- Note: There is a step down to the twin bedroom and 1 step down to the
conservatory/ dining area
- Note: Cottage stairs, care should be taken may not be suitable for those with
- Payments Bank transfer, PayPal, Cheque or cash
Arrival time 2:30pm onwards and departure 10:30am If we are able to be flexible on these time we will try our best to accommodate you.
Shared Private driveway access to the coastguard cottages, Our self catering holiday cottage sits in its own secure grounds accessed by Our shared driveway.
We politely ask that all visitors keep access clear and drive with caution.
We have a travel cot or single folding guest bed available enabling 3 children to snugly share the twin bedroom upstairs,
making sleeping arrangements more flexible as we understand the downstairs bedroom may not always be convenient.
Please enquire when booking to ensure arrangements are made prior to arrival.